Taco Johns is turning an Iconic Item into Something Even More Sensational
Loaded Potato Oles now available at all locations through June 17
Taco John’s has broadcasted some great news for potato Olés devotees out there. Potato Olés can be described as bite-sized deep fried potato nuggets layered with a blend of spices and seasonings.
This particular delicacy happens to be the signature dish of Taco John’s, a Mexican-inspired fast-food chain that operates 425 locations across the United States.
Guests can now indulge in seven different versions of these little slices of heaven packed with a serious punch. Each of the new craveable dishes begin with the original foundation that everyone has come to love and adore over the past 39 years – round bites of crunchy potato, cooked golden brown and sprinkled with a signature blend of bold spices.
It’s what comes next that’ll blow your mind. Embrace the unique new flavors of the Loaded Potato Olés, which include:
· Bacon Cheddar – Potato Olès®, bacon, sour cream, cheddar cheese, nacho cheese
· Beef & Cheese – Potato Olès® covered in taco meat, nacho cheese topped with diced onions, mild sauce and cheddar cheese
· Bacon Ranch – Potato Olès®, bacon, tomatoes, ranch dressing, nacho cheese
· FLAMIN’ HOT® CHEETOS® – Flamin’ Hot Cheetos, sliced jalapeños, super hot sauce, house salsa, sausage crumbles, nacho cheese
· Breakfast Works – Potato Olès®, fluffy eggs, bacon pieces, cheddar cheese, fajita blend, sausage crumbles and nacho cheese
· Breakfast Scrambler – Potato Olès® topped with fluffy eggs, poblano peppers, onions, fresh tomatoes, shredded cheddar cheese, nacho cheese, and either bacon or sausage
· Dessert – Potato Olès® mixed with Mexican Donut Bites coated with cinnamon, bacon, cream cheese icing and chocolate sauce
Enjoy these unique new offerings for just $3.49 each or upgrade your combo for $1.79. Prices and participation may vary by location.
To accompany this iconic debut, Taco John’s is taking to the airwaves with a new advertising campaign featuring Coach, its newly introduced brand mouthpiece, along with a contemporary new logo, updated branding, and slogan – Olé The Day.
“This is the first major enhancement that we have made to our most iconic menu item – Potato Olés – since we created them in September of 1979,” said Tom Meyer, Taco John’s Vice President of Marketing. “We have taken a perfected dish and turned it into something truly magical. We are excited to launch these specials along with our new campaign today. I have no doubt that they are going to be a huge hit.”
With its fusion of distinctive flavors and south-of-the-border spices, the Taco John’s menu offers several signature items, including Meat and Potato Burritos, original Street Tacos and world-famous Potato Olés®. Taco John’s owns Taco Tuesday®with epic deals on crispy tacos every Tuesday. Download the TJ® Rewards App and like Taco John’s Facebook page for exclusive deals.
These unique new offerings will only be available through June 17. So be sure to take advantage of these game-changing specials before they say adiós.