Pizza Hut Pepperoni Pizza Recipe Hack
All trademarks are the property of the respective owner.
Pizza Hut is an American pizza chain/restaurant that was founded over 50 years ago. The franchise is known for its pizza, pasta, and other Italian-American dishes. Read on to learn some hacks for ordering from Pizza Hut and for making pizza at home!
Re-Create Pizza Hut’s Pepperoni Pizza Recipe at Home
If you are a pizza enthusiast, there’s no doubt you love Pizza Hut, and if you do, you are in luck because this featured recipe is intended to help you make some pizza, Pizza Hut-style!
Before we get started, did you know that Pizza Hut is one of the largest pizza chains in the world? Yes, this American restaurant chain boasts of over 16,000 locations spread across the world, making it definitely one of the biggest pizza chains the world has seen.
Did you also know that this restaurant, and international franchise, does have healthy menu items? True, “healthy” isn’t exactly what comes to mind when Pizza Hut is mentioned, but they do have a lot of healthy choices for their health-conscious clients.
Should you ever find yourself unsure of what to order at Pizza Hut, don’t panic because we have a few useful and health-conscious ordering hacks/tips for you.
1. Order the smallest size of your favorite pizza or have fewer slices to reduce the number of calories you consume.
2. Ordering a thin-crust pizza will also cut out some calories - probably 60-80 calories a slice.
3. Ask for a no-cheese or low-cheese pizza to reduce on sodium and fat.
4. Go for tomato sauce or Garlic-Parmesan sauce as they are both lower in sodium and calories when compared to other sauces.
5. Order a vegetable-loaded pizza to increase the nutritional value of your order.
Now back to the menu hack for Pizza Hut’s Pepperoni Pizza! Follow our recipe to the letter and chances are you won’t be ordering pizza anytime soon. Good luck and enjoy!
P.S. If pepperoni pizza isn’t your thing, feel free to check out our other pizza recipes, including our “Simple Sausage Pizza Recipe” and “Pizza Hut’s Original Pan Pizza Copycat Recipe,” in the “Secret Recipes” section.